FOR ALL SLIPIT PRODUCTS
- FDA & USDA accepted for use in applications with incidental food contact
- Offer a high degree of electrical resistance
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Non-greasy so does not attract dust
- Rigorously tested for highest lubricity & load carrying capabilities
- Performs better
- Lasts longer
The Full Line of SLIPIT Lubricants
SLIPIT offers two basic varieties of lubricants. Our original formulation, which uses silicone, as well as a non-silicone formulations. Each is available in three forms to suit specific applications: liquid, gel and aerosol spray.
SLIPIT liquids are the “workhorse” of the product line offering convenience without the need of an aerosol.
The gel is applied with a brush or a cloth. It may also be applied by hand and is thixotropic: it liquefies when stirred for ease of use. The principal characteristic of a gel is that it stays precisely where it is applied so it is less messy.
An aerosol is convenient to use and can be applied in precise locations with the use of the directional tube.
Click on any product below to purchase on our parent site: fehr.com.